Ezekiel Baskar

Thursday 7 April 2016

Launch of State level Campaign

Its was an honour to get my State level initiative "Farmers Empowernment Campaign" Launched on 6th April,2016 by the Chief Minister of Maharashtra-Shri Devendra Fadnavis.
This is a State level Campaign started by me through the Rotaract Club of KC College and it aims to Empower,Encourage and Energize Farmers of Maharashtra.
This Is for the first time a state level initiative has been taken by students in Maharashtra and I'm proud to Chair the Campaign.It received appreciation from State Education Minister- Shri Vinod Tawde and MLA of Vasai- Shri Kshitij Thakur.

I Thank God for making me able to start this Initiative .I pray this Campaign brings forth blessings in the lives of farmers. #Empower#Encourage#Energize

No comments:

Post a Comment